This revolution is only four days old and I have been blessed more than I can ever express. Do you remember when you were young and you couldn't wait for the next day. I have that feeling again. As we get older we lose that anticipation and it feels so good to feel excited for the next day! Who would think that something so simplistic could have such a profound affect. God did. If only we would just listen and follow.
Today's act of kindness has to do with an organization that I too often have to call for one of my students, DOVES. Doves is the domestic violence shelter. Often these families don't have time to pack clothes let alone personal, familiar items. Today, I packed up a box of games, stuffed animals, and items that I hope can make their stay a little less traumatic. Instead of delivering them to the shelter, we are asked to drop them off at the police station so unfortunately I don't have a response to post but I know how appreciative they are for any help and donation.
I pray daily about where God would like me to go next and he always answers. To God be the glory.
how wonderful!!! You know, sometimes when you don't have a response that is the best!!! You may never know how much your box of goodies meant to so many women and children. God is amazing and doing amazing things!!! Way to go Debbie....I'm proud of you!!!! Keep up the great work with your kindness revolution!!!!
ReplyDelete